Passavant Energy & Environment has had an essential share in the development of anaerobic sludge stabilization and equipment: Moreover; our expertise obtained from the supply, installation, commissioning and maintenance of more than 1,500 plants world-wide is incorporated into the design of each new plant.
We supply the complete technical spectrum:
- Sludge thickening
- sludge dewatering
- aerobic and anaerobic sludge digestion
- sludge pasteurization
- sludge drying process and biowaste digestion
Due to the multiple demands on digestion plants, it is not possible to establish universal design guidelines. The digester and its equipment are designed individually for each client and are customized to their special needs.
- Sequential Gas Lances Mixing System and Intensified Sludge Digestion are thePassavant Energy & Environment’s in-house technologies
- PE&E has pioneered sludge digestion for several decades and has built the largest sludge digestion plants with divers mixing systems in the world
- Eco-friendly and cost-efficient Energy Re-Use: PE&E guarantees the production of electricity with the highest efficiency among peers in the industry
- Our state-of-the-art digesters can be used for the joined or exclusive treatment of Biowaste
- Reduction of the sludge volume by about 50%
- Highly loaded digestion plants build by PE&E can be safely operated through digestions times of only 14 days