PASSAVANT Energy & Environment received Taking-Over Certificate for WWTP Campina & WWTP Plopeni
PASSAVANT Energy & Environment GmbH is pleased to announce in 2019 the Provisional Taking-Over for WWTP’s Campina and Plopeni including Supply Mains for Cisnadie and Rasinari, Romania. The project was successfully executed as a Consortium together with Griro S.A. The Consortium Leader for both projects was PASSAVANT Energy & Environment GmbH.
The projects scope of works included engineering, civil, mechanical and electrical works including commissioning and trial operation for the construction of Pretreatment, Screening, Aeration Tanks, Final Sedimentation Tanks, Phosphorous Removal and Sludge Dewatering Stations.
- Project: Campina & Plopeni WWTP
- Client: S.C. Hidroprahova S.A.
- Location: Campina & Plopeni, Romania
- Flow Capacity: 23,000 m³/d, Population: 86,000 P.E.
- Commissioning: August 2018
- Provisional Taking Over: August 2019
- Operation & Maintenance: 12 month