PASSAVANT Energy & Environment received Taking-Over Certificate for West Zarqa Force Main to As-Samra WWTP
PASSAVANT Energy & Environment GmbH is pleased to announce in 2019 the completion of West Zarqa Force Main to As-Samra WWTP. The project was successfully executed in a Joint Venture together with Arab Towers Contracting Co. to the benefit of Water Authority of Jordan (WAJ).
PE&E’s scope of work included civil, mechanical and electrical works together with O&M of the facilities including the proper filling of the force main for a municipal wastewater treatment plant with sludge treatment. Total length of the force main network is 20 km.
- Project: West Zarqa Force Main to As-Samra WWTP
- Client: Water Authority of Jordan (WAJ)
- Location: Zarqa, Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
- Flow Capacity: max. 8,000 m³/h West Zarqa Force Main
- Provisional Taking Over: March 2019