PASSAVANT Energy & Environment received Final Acceptance Certificate for WWTP Sarajevo
PASSAVANT Energy & Environment GmbH is pleased to announce in 2017 the final completion for WWTP Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina. The project was successfully executed as a Joint Venture together with Unioninvest d.d.
The projects scope of works included engineering, civil, mechanical and electrical works including commissioning and trial operation for the re-construction of the whole plant including Pretreatment, Screening, Grit & Grease Removal Tanks, Aeration Tanks, Final Sedimentation Tanks, Digesters, Sludge Building including Thickening & Dewatering and CHP Unit.
- Project: Sarajevo WWTP
- Client: Vodovod i Kanalizacija d.o.o. Sarajevo
- Location: Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Flow Capacity: 170,000 m³/d, Population: 600,000 P.E.
- Commissioning: June 2016
- Taking Over: November 2016
- Operation & Maintenance: 12 month
- Final Acceptance: October 2017