Passavant Energy and Environment India Pvt Ltd. received Taking-Over Certificate for STP Jakkur
Passavant Energy and Environment India Pvt Ltd. is pleased to announce in 2019 the successful commissioning and completion of the works for the “Supply of 15 MLD Tertiary Treated Water required for 2x350MW Combined Cycle Gas Based Power Plant in Yelahanaka at Jakkur Sewage Treatment Plant (Turnkey Basis)” valued AED 28,2 Million.
PE&E’s scope of works included engineering, civil, mechanical and electrical works including commissioning and operation for the new civil units like UF Building, Treated Water Tank & Pump House, Air Blower Building, Sludge Thickener, Sludge Dewatering Building, Equalization Pump House and 25MLD TSPS with Internal Road and Drains.
- Project: Jakkur STP
- Client: Bangalore Water Supply and Sewerage Board
- Location: Jakkur, Yelahanaka, Karnataka, India
- Flow Capacity: 15 MLD TTP
- Commissioning: August 2018
- Provisional Taking Over: August 2019
- Operation & Maintenance: 84 month