Passavant Energy & Environment awarded Final Acceptance Certificate from Bursa Municipality
PASSAVANT Energy & Environment GmbH is pleased to announce the final completion of WWTP Bursa obtained in February 2020.
The project scope of this contract included the design, construction and one year operation and maintenance of Kurşunlu, Gemlik and Mudanya wastewater treatment plants based on an activated sludge process including aerobic sludge stabilization.
- Project: Bursa WWTP
- Client: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Water and Sewerage Administration General Directorate (BUSKI)
- Location: Bursa Municipality, Turkey
- Flow Capacity: 45,000 m³/d, Population: 300,000 P.E.
- Provisional Taking Over: November 2018
- Operation & Maintenance: 12 Month
- Final Acceptance: February 2020