Political circumstances,the exchange rate volatility and other influential aspects need to be taken into consideration by clients, governmental and private, when seeking investment or funding.
Passavant Energy & Environment (PE&E) offers a diversified portfolio of tailor-made solutions, even with respect to project financing. With our roots in EPC for Water, Wastewater, Sludge, Waste and Energy Re-Use projects, we are capable to assist international clients to realize their vision of implementing projects. When it comes to finance, PE&E offers a unique financing opportunity through German Export Finance linked to its EPC and Operation & Maintenance capabilities, as it enjoys excellent reputation with German banks (e.g. Commerzbank or KfW)which creates credibility and reliability towards financing institutions, with payments backed by a national Export Credit Agency (i.e. Euler Hermes AG).
The client benefits form low bank interest rates from Germany tied to high quality products, also from Germany. In cooperation with German banks, PE&E offers tailor-made, world leading bankable solutions to meet any client’s financing requirements together with the parties involved. The interest rates are based on low fixed Commercial Interest Rate (CIRR) which is the OECD (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development)-stipulated minimum interest rate to be observed by its member state. All interactions are handled transparent to the parties, whereas PE&E is only operating as a mediator.
Benefits for clients:
- low bank interests from Germany tied to high quality products from Germany
- Flexible repayment and possible early repayment
- tailor-made, world leading bankable solutions to meet any client’s financing requirements in cooperation with parties involved
- backed by a national Export Credit Agency (i.e. Euler Hermes AG)
- PE&E is world leader in economic bespoke solutions to suit maximum client requirements with given budgets
- PE&E is all the time a partner to the client and not only a contractor, as it facilitates the complete procedure of German Export Credit in close cooperation with the banks; and remains always on client’s side supporting him until financial closure is achieved
- Interest rates are based on low fixed Commercial Interest Reference Rate (CIRR). CIRR is an interest reference rate which is the OECD-stipulated minimum interest rate to be observed by its member states for state aided financings for exports of capital goods and related services to developing countries
Alternative Financing Solutions
Through a unique backing from its mother company, Drake & Scull International, PE&E is also able to offer project financing, through BOT, BOO or BOOT schemes. In this regards, PE&E is able to lean on the financial capabilities and reach of DSI PJSC, with access to its banking relationships and funding sources world-wide.
Whatever your requirements are, PE&E is more than capable and willing to cater to your demands, and offer complete solutions, covering technical, financial and commercial aspects that exceed even the highest expectations.